Ragi Face Pack

It was during last summer I had been to Hampi with my friends. The trip was simply awesome. However due to excess heat I had messed up my skin. I had lot of rashes on my face and I could not use my face wash also. One of friend who has done her beauty course suggested me this pack. I was skeptical in the beginning but it really did wonders :)

For those who dont know what Ragi is,it is an East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.

Ragi Powder
Butter Milk
Thrice a week

Mix ragi with butter milk and apply it on your face and neck. Wash your face with luke warm water after 15-20 mins.

Ensure you use the best ragi powder which has no other flour mixed. Usually the ones which we get in departmental stores are not the finest quality. It is better to buy ragi and then powder it.

This pack works as a scrub and exfoliates the skin. I would recommend this to all skin types.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online